Monday, September 27, 2010

~ Author's Note ~

Photo of the graphic designer, photographer and author of 'Scent'


The day I decided to self-publish ‘Scent’, I received my thirtieth rejection letter from a Literary Agent but won my first gold trophy for my novel on the writing website; Storywrite. It’s winning more awards in different competitions in this creative community which you’re more than welcome to visit; http://storywrite.com/onaya3

I used to be a huge fan of Vampires, however my obsession has switched to Werewolves. My motto has become, “why go for something cold and dead when you can have something hot and panting?” ;-) However my heart will always belong to sci-fi which is represented by my creation of time travellers called Circulators. So I truly hope you enjoy my sci-fi, supernatural, romance novel in the Circulate Series…

No comments: